Sunday, November 20, 2011

Still no meds and holding steady

Still no meds and holding steady


I am still medication free.  So far no side effects.  The depression is not any better but it is also not any worse.  I feel like I am waiting for the other shoe to drop still.  I am still not getting out much.  Every morning I have good intentions of going and doing things but as of yet, I haven't really made any real good attempts. I have been a few places but not as many as I should.   I truly think now that I have gotten so used to staying in bed and covering up my head that it has become more of a habit.

I am not afraid of getting out now so why don't I?  That's the question I am working on right now.  Am I still in depression or am I being a coward and taking the easy way out.  Have I just got so used to living with depression that I don't know how to live without being depressed?  



1 comment:

JaeCorr said...

Hi there Jem. I fully read your blog, and wanted to wish you luck in your endeavor to reclaim your life. I am not hear to tell you I know what your going thru, because I don't. I AM hear to tell you that YES, with God ANYTHING is possible. I can tell you to believe in Him, believe in family, and the most important one, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!! Those my dear are "The Big Three". I wish to follow, and would love to have the opportunity to chime in every so often. And remember, SMILE.. :)