Monday, September 15, 2014

Finding my path

Finding My Path

Feeling a little lost

I spent the last three years struggling to find myself again only to discover the "me" I was searching for doesn't exist anymore.  I'm different and my life is different. I don't know this new woman or her life. She doesn't have a career,  like I did. She doesn't have kids at home, like I did. We have the same husband,  but not the same relationship.  I'm so lost. 

I thought this would be an exciting time. That anything was possible.  I'm supposed to be on a new journey of discovery.  That's what I told others and I still believe that. However,  I didn't expect to feel so lost. I'm not excited. The truth is I'm scared.  I don't know where to go from here.  Have I somehow lost the path?  If so, how do I get back on? 

I know that God has a plan for me, and I need to just keep living one day at a time. Live in the present.  


No comments: