Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Nothing Last Forever

Nothing Last Forever


This is what I hold on to when my world turns dark.  Living with Depression, I get caught up in the dark.  I forget that the sun will shine again.

I feel as if darkness and light are in a battle inside my head and I am just standing on the sidelines waiting to see who wins.

I need to join the fight. Help the light destroy the dark.  I am frozen though.  It is a very long hard battle and I get so tired.  There are times  that I stop caring who will win.  There are even a few times that I secretly hope the dark wins.  Thankfully God steps in, wakes me up, and helps me to start cheering for the light again.

The day will come when I am strong enough to join the battle.  I have faith in that.

Nothing last forever.  The dark night will end.

God is with me during the dark, so I know that when the light does shine, it will shine brighter then I could have ever imagine.

No comments: